Buy Now, Pay Later!
Don’t see a payment option that suits you? Give us a call at the Academy on 1300 113 996 during business hours and we’ll see what we can do to help!
Want a quick budget lift by spreading your payments over four equal instalments, every two weeks?
Choose Afterpay for product and training course purchases up to $2000.
All you need to apply is:
- have a debit or credit card
- be over 18 years of age
- be a resident of Australia.
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at time of purchase.
For the latest and complete terms and conditions for Afterpay, head to: https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
Want to spread your payments over a longer period with no interest, from 9-12 months?
Choose Payright for product and training course purchases from $1100 up to $5000.
All you need to apply (among other things) is:
- be over 18 years of age
- be a resident of Australia or permanent resident
- Have an income
- Provide a valid Australian drivers licence or Australian passport when you submit your application
- have a suitable debit or credit card for authorising regular direct debit payments
- a clean credit file. Payright will perform a credit check to ensure their product is suitable for you.
Joint or guarantor applications for finance are not available with Payright, but another party can apply and purchase a course on behalf of someone else. This may be useful if you are currently not an income earner or don’t have a stable income, and your parent, partner or employer is willing to purchase a course for you with Payright. In this case, please make sure the student name is added in the notes section at checkout for our records.
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. For the latest terms and conditions for Payright, head to: https://payright.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
For FAQs, head to: https://www.payright.com.au/faqs/
How it works
When you are shopping with us in our online store or for our training courses, you will see the Afterpay or Payright logo when a payment plan is available. The estimated payment instalments and the payment frequency will display on the product or course you select to view.
Depending on the value of the item and what is in your cart, you will have the option of Afterpay or Payright as a payment plan, or a choice of both (as well as payment in full using Paypal or your credit card of course!)
- Add your purchases to cart.
- Choose Afterpay or Payright as your payment method at checkout A summary of your proposed payment arrangement will display.
- Do you have a clean credit file? Payright will perform a credit check.
- When you click the checkout button, you will be taken to the payment provider’s website (Afterpay or Payright) to complete your application and/or sign in if you have an existing account to confirm your purchase details.
- While joint or guarantor applications for finance are not available with Payright, it is of course possible for another party to apply and purchase a course on behalf of someone else. In this case, please make sure the students name is added in the notes section at checkout for our records.
- Once your arrangement has been approved, you will return to our website and we receive notification of your order.
- When we complete your order, your payment plan becomes active with your payment provider and we send your products or enroll you on your course, depending on your purchase. Easy!