Competition Terms and Conditions
At Enchanted Beauty Institute we love a good competition where we can have a bit of fun and award great prizes. Here is where you will find the Terms & Conditions for our competitions and giveaways!
LASH LIFT ONLINE COURSE COMPETITION
Enchanted Beauty Institute is giving away an amazing prize containing 1 x Online Lash Lift Course. To enter, all you have to do is join our mailing list and answer the game of skill question, “Will you get a better lash lift if you put the shield or rod in the right place?”
Lash Lift Online Course Competition – Game of Skill Terms and Conditions Australia
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 16 years or over, and any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter the competition (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- COMPETITION DATES: The competition opens at 10am Australian Western Standard Time (“AWST”) on Monday 24th August and closes at 10am AWST on Monday 31st August. (“Competition Period”). Only entries received before 10am AWST on Monday 31st August 2020 will be considered.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, all you have to do is join our mailing list and answer the game of skill question, “Will you get a better lash lift if you put the shield or rod in the right place?”
- The number of entries an Eligible Entrant may send is limited to one (1) entry.
- THE PRIZE: The prize is valued at $300.00 recommended retail price (“RRP”) and includes 1 x Online Lash Lift Course.
- The prize is not transferable & cannot be converted to cash. Prize value is correct at time of printing, but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Must be used within twelve (12) months from date of award.
- This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the identity of the prize winner selected. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be entered into a random number selector, allowing each correct answer a random and equal chance of being drawn.
- Judging of entries will be completed by 11am Monday 31st August 2020. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within one hour of judging being finalised via their social media account provided the appropriate account settings are activated. The name of the prize winner will be announced on the Enchanted Beauty Institute Facebook and Instagram page within eight hours of the judging even if the winner has not been successfully contacted, provided at least two attempts have been made.
- The prize must be claimed by the winner within 14 days of the Promoter announcing the competition results, on the Enchanted Beauty Institute Facebook and Instagram page. In the event that a winner fails to claim their prize by responding to the Promoter’s message through social media and providing a valid address for delivery in Australia, the prize will be forfeited and the Eligible Entrant who submitted the entry judged to be the next best will be offered the prize.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any person, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Each winner should look to the manufacturer of the products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition, each Entrant releases Facebook and Instagram from all liability in relation to the competition and acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram and that any information provided by entrants is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook and Instagram.
- By entering the competition, each entrant acknowledges that their name and entry content may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter’s websites and social media accounts without compensation. It is a condition of accepting the prize, and as consideration for that prize, that the prize winner assigns all right, title and interest in their entry and any film footage of the prize being taken to the Promoter to enable the use of it by the Promoter, including for commercial purposes and they agree not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right. A prize winner will, if required by the Promoter, complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter is Enchanted Beauty Institute (ABN 85 443748236) Unit 1, 7 Wise St, Joondalup WA Australia 6027. Phone: 1300 113 996.