Classic Eyelash Extensions Course
Classic Eyelash Extensions is the application of a single eyelash extension to each eyelash, or natural lash with a semi-permanent adhesive. Classic lashes achieve a naturally enhanced look.
Our Classic Eyelash Extensions course teaches you all the fundamentals you need to know to perform classic eyelash extensions treatments step by step in an easy to understand way.
3 Days in Academy or Online at your own pace, plus Assessment tasks. Up to 12 months.
Academy or Online
Student Resource Pack
Enchanted Beauty Institute Certificate and National Accreditation
Our Classic Eyelash Extensions course teaches you how to safely and professionally perform eyelash extension treatments, Learn the fundamentals of eyelash extensions, attaching one synthetic lash (extension) per natural lash. You can choose to study 3 days face to face training in our Academy or online at your own pace.
Our Online and Academy training is delivered with exactly the same course content, post course assessment program and support. Accreditation is also available in both options, so feel free to choose the training delivery option that suits you!
Classic Eyelash Extensions are an extremely popular treatment and the demand for this treatment continues to grow. 80-100 eyelash extensions are usually used for a full set in Classic Eyelash Extensions application. The natural hair cycle means that no matter how well the eyelash extensions are bonded, some of the eyelashes will be lost due to natural lash fall. This is why infills and maintenance are needed, giving you repeat business!
We work through everything step by step so you never feel overwhelmed. First we take you through theory, then our trainer demonstration is next, followed by student practice and models, guiding you through a natural learning curve.
By the end of this course you will have:
- all the fundamental knowledge and techniques you need to proficiently perform Classic Eyelash Extensions (1:1), providing you with superb income opportunities with low outlay.
This Classic Eyelash Extensions course includes flexible post course case studies and assessment activities. You start after your coursework is finished and study at your own pace in your salon environment.
Our trainers give you support, assessment and feedback as you work through your post course study to help you achieve certification.
You can also combine your lash extensions course with our Maintain a Professional Beauty Workplace course. This means you can complete your case studies in our Student Clinic at the Academy, using our tools, products and equipment. This can be a good option, especially if you are just starting out. We bring you the clients and you get through your assessments a lot faster!
- Beginners, people with previous training or experience looking to upskill or achieve national accreditation.
- Creative types with patience and an eye for detail. Good hand/eye coordination is a bonus!
- Self employment or salon work
What you will learn
Our Classic Eyelash Extensions Course is delivered by Certified Trainers & Assessors. It includes:
- Trainer demonstration
- Student manual practice on mannequin head
- Student application of practical skills on live models
- Case studies and assessment activities to achieve certification after coursework has been completed
Your course covers:
Beauty Business Foundations
- Insurance & Legal
- Work Health & Safety
- Health & Hygiene Regulations & Requirements
- Personal Hygiene & Presentation – – presenting your best self for your business
Anatomy, Physiology & Consultation
- Skin, Hair and Eye Anatomy Theory
- Contraindications and contra actions – when you should and shouldn’t lash and what can happen
- Consultation and Patch Testing – why you should do it even if you don’t HAVE to
Lash Fundamentals – the first steps in developing your artistry
- Understanding the different types of Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extension Curls, Lengths and Thicknesses
- Eye Shapes and Styles – recognising eye shapes and choosing styles and extensions to best suit your client
- Choosing the right Extensions and Styling for your client and how to map it
- Safe extension lengths and thicknesses
- Lash types, quality and manufacturing
- Tools of the Trade – what you need and when and how to use them
- Adhesive Foundations 101 – understand how eyelash extension adhesives work and safely use them to consistently get the best performance for your clients
- Humidity and its effect on Eyelash Extension Application – why you need to monitor your humidity and how to work with it
- Work Area Preparation
Lashing Procedure – learning how to professionally, safely and skillfully select and apply different types of eyelash extensions
- Cleaning the natural lashes
- Safe application of eyepads and tape
- Measuring the natural lash and applying extensions
- Pulling back the layers
- What to do when your client’s eyelids flicker or don’t fully shut
- Taping to access inner and downward facing lashes
- Rinsing lashes after extension application
Practical skills breakdown
- Dispensing and setting up extension strips and adhesive
- Picking up lash extensions
- Adhesive pickup
- How to isolate different hair growth stages
- Extension placement and attachment options
- Bonding area of an extension
- Basic lash correction
- Identifying and dealing with stickies
Removals and Infills
- Overview – when to infill and how
- Cleaning lashes and applying eyepads
- Checking lash set for extensions to be removed
- Infilling lash extensions
- Banana peel method
- Isolated removal method
- Full removal method
- Melody Liu Fast Removal method using cream adhesive remover
Advanced techniques for Correction, Density, Texture & Variation
- Mixing Curls
- Correction techniques
- Adding texture and density
Aftercare and product upsells
Tips & Tricks
Permanent access to online courses:
- Classic Eyelash Extensions course bundle
This bundle contains the following course modules to refresh your skills and knowledge anytime:
- Welcome – Start Strong
- Beauty Business Foundations
- Anatomy, Physiology & Consultation
- Classic Eyelash Extensions Fundamentals
Student Information Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook
Comprehensive Training Manual
- Check in and follow up with our Student Liaison to help guide your student journey
- Membership of ‘The Enchanted World’, our private online support group exclusively for Enchanted students with access to Trainers and Industry experts
Assessment & Certification
- Post course Assessment program including Case Study review, feedback and support and Knowledge Assessment
- Certificate of Competency for Classic Eyelash Extensions from Enchanted Beauty Institute on successful completion of required assessments and provided all course fees have been paid.
- Statement of Attainment for SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions from Trainwest on successful completion of required assessments and provided all course fees have been paid.
ADDITIONAL COURSE INCLUSIONS – ACADEMY ONLY
Classic Eyelash Extensions Course
- THREE Full days face to face training 9.00am to 4.00pm
- All products, consumables, tools & equipment required for use during face to face training is supplied
Qualifications and Certification
You can earn the nationally accredited unit of competency SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions as part of this course. We deliver accredited units on behalf of our partnering Registered Training Provider, Trainwest (RTO 51807).
This means you can enroll in and earn a Statement of Attainment for SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions with Trainwest (at no extra cost). You are eligible when you successfully complete the required case studies and assessments, as long as all course fees have been paid.
The end result is you can earn two qualifications, a certificate from Enchanted Beauty Institute and national accreditation from Trainwest.
Case Study Load/Assessment Requirements
Practical Skills Activities = 1
Case Studies = 8
Assessment Activities = 1
Recommended Duration = 6 weeks
Recommended Time = 3-4 hours per week
Time limit to complete all case studies and assessment requirements: up to 6 months
Note: additional fees may apply for case studies submitted after 6 months. See Student Information Handbook for more information.
Case Study & Assessment Details – Classic Eyelash Extensions Course
Apply eyelash extensions for each of the following client treatment requirements:
- Four full-set Classic applications, each set consisting of a minimum of eighty eyelash extensions per eye, attached 0.5mm to 1mm from the natural lash follicle and not extending more than 30% in length.
- Two in-fill services
- Two removal services
Design and provide treatment routines that demonstrate correct:
- patch testing
- selection and application of eyelash extensions type:
- natural lash health maintenance
- eyelash extension application to suit client eye shape and facial features
Develop and update treatment plans and records for each eyelash extension treatment specifying for each client:
- patch test reactions
- previous treatments
Demonstrate knowledge required to perform Classic Eyelash Extension treatments that are safe, competent and comply with legal, health and hygiene regulations and requirements.
|PRICE:||$1495 in Academy or $1100 Online|
|BONUS 1:||Buy Academy training, get the online course free – perfect for ongoing study reference|
|BONUS 2:||Classic Isolator & Applicator Tweezer Set + $100 product voucher|
|Entry requirements:||NIL. Designed for beginners. Also suitable for re-training and upskilling. Minimum age 15 years.|
If you have any questions about our Classic Eyelash Extensions course or the enrolment process, give us a call on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST) or send us a message online anytime!
Did you know?
We used to be called Enchanted SPA and have been proudly providing lash and brow training courses in Perth and across Australia since 2015.