How to get clients on Social Media
Using Social Media for business is critical to success for business owners. Our How to get clients on Social Media short course teaches you how to reach into your buyer’s mindset and use social media as a low cost and effective marketing strategy.
Post with purpose and make social media work for you!
Discover different ways to tap into your buyer’s mindset and make your social media resonate so your potential customers can’t wait to buy from you!
Academy or Online
EBI Certificate on completion
10 x fortnights $50.00
Short Course Overview
As a business owner, social media is your main platform to say who you are and what you are about. We use Facebook lives, Instagram stories and other forms of Social Media to share your message, your voice, powerful and useful content, what you stand for (and don’t stand for) and most importantly, what you sell, with the world.
Learn how to develop a social media strategy masterplan and create content that generates interest and makes it easy to keep in touch with your audience.
Our How to get clients on Social Media short course teaches you how to make every single post count by focusing your branding and messages on your bestie who shares your passions, interests and values – your ideal customer!
Make your potential customers feel like your marketing is speaking directly to them and that your products and services have been created specifically for them so they can’t wait to buy from you. Brilliant!
You will learn:
- How to design and create really good content for Social Media using your USP, your Ideal Customer and your Target Market to tap into your buyer’s mindset
- Why you need to base your social media strategy on your overall business strategy to share your message, what you stand for (and don’t stand for) and most importantly, what you sell, with the world.
- How to Create a content masterplan so you can easily dive into your treasure box and put together great posts even when you’re not feeling creative
- How to create a Social Media content schedule for every month to make sure every post supports your plans.
This short course can be completed in Academy or Online, with remote attendance possible via video conferencing if desired. Either way, we work through everything step by step so you never feel overwhelmed.
Our How to get clients on Social Media short course is part of our Success Series and is tailor made to help start or grow your successful salon business with expert guidance.
By the end of this short course you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Know how to tap into your ideal customer’s mindset and make your social media resonate with them
- Build a Social Media Strategy Content Masterplan so you have plenty of content ideas available when you need one
- Create a content schedule for every month so you know exactly what you need to post and when
- Design and create social media posts
- Build a content library of posts in advance so you can make sure every post means something
- Beginners who want to set their business up for success from the start. Also suitable as a refresher or giving you and your business it’s mojo back!
- Self employment or salon management work.
If you have any questions about our How to get clients on Social Media short course or how it fits into our Beauty Business program, give us a call on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST) or send us a message online anytime!
Did you know?
We used to be called Enchanted SPA and have been proudly providing lash and brow training courses in Perth and across Australia since 2015.
|PRICE:||$500.00 or 10 x $50 fortnightly payments via payment plan|
Buy Chapter 1-3 and save $200 with Beauty Business Designer 2.0!
Designed for beginners. Minimum age 15 years (no maximum!).
Your need to bring your own laptop or similar device to Academy classes. Access to a computer or device with web browser software and email capability is required for some content and internet-based research.
To get the best out of our Success Series of short courses, we strongly recommend you complete all our short courses in Chapter order. However, you may still enroll in individual chapters if you feel you have covered the previous content through other studies or personal experience.