Keeping clients & Building regular income
Keeping clients and building regular income are the hardest parts about business. Learn how to upsell to your clients and add value without feeling like a pushy salesgirl.
Setting the right pricing strategy for your business is critical. We teach you different ways to make your clients happier and keep them coming back and spending more, again and again!
Academy or Online
EBI Certificate on completion
10 x fortnights $50.00
Short Course Overview
Sometimes you spend all your time and energy trying to get new clients, without paying attention to the ones you already have – the ones who already like you!
Our Keeping Clients & Building Regular Income short course teaches you the exact steps to work out your weekly business cost, so you can set your pricing, drive your business budget, revenue targets, upsells and growth goals.
Just like you take the time to think about what your Values are and who your Ideal Customer is, you should take the time to think about what your ideal pricing model is. FOR YOU. Not for anyone else.
Having a clear pricing model gives you a really simple template that drives EVERYTHING for your future growth – added staff, added services, added salons even!
We break down the process into small, easy to understand steps, educating you on the things to consider. The actual pricing is all up to you!
You will learn:
- Strategies to increase sales from the customers you already have
- How to develop processes and offers that attract clients and keep them coming back for more
- Why you need to know your personal and business costs BEFORE you set your prices.
- How to set your prices so you always earn your hourly rate
This short course can be completed in Academy or Online, with remote attendance possible via video conferencing if desired. Either way, we work through everything step by step so you never feel overwhelmed.
Our Keeping Clients & Building Regular Income short course is part of our Success Series and is tailor made to help start or grow your successful salon business with expert guidance.
By the end of this short course you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Develop your own client retention strategy to keep you booked out
- Identify your personal and business costs and understand why both are vital to a home salon business.
- Develop a budget to make sure you have enough money for the things you need and any extras that are important to you
- Create your own custom pricing model to give you a really simple template that drives EVERYTHING
- Upsell to clients to gain extra revenue and drive higher customer satisfaction without feeling ‘pushy’
- Beginners who want to set their business up for success from the start. Also suitable as a refresher or giving you and your business it’s mojo back!
- Self employment or salon management work.
If you have any questions about our How to get clients on Social Media short course or how it fits into our Beauty Business program, give us a call on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST) or send us a message online anytime!
Did you know?
We used to be called Enchanted SPA and have been proudly providing lash and brow training courses in Perth and across Australia since 2015.
|PRICE:||$500.00 or 10 x $50 fortnightly payments via payment plan|
Buy Chapter 1-3 and save $200 with Beauty Business Designer 2.0!
Designed for beginners. Minimum age 15 years (no maximum!).
Your need to bring your own laptop or similar device to Academy classes. Access to a computer or device with web browser software and email capability is required for some content and internet-based research.
To get the best out of our Success Series of short courses, we strongly recommend you complete all our short courses in Chapter order. However, you may still enroll in individual chapters if you feel you have covered the previous content through other studies or personal experience.