Lash Lift Training Course
Our Lash Lift course will teach you to lift, straighten or curl, and visually lengthen your Client’s natural lashes. Create a brighter, fuller, wide eyed natural look as a complementary or alternative treatment for Eyelash Extensions.
This is a Lash Lift Course, not a Workshop or Product Demonstration. We teach you the skills and knowledge you need to perform with ANY professional Lash Lift product.
Academy or Online
1 Day in Academy 9am to 4pm or Online at your own pace
5 x fortnights Academy $90.00/Online $60.00
Academy $450.00/Online $300.00
WANT TO USE YOUR POINTS FROM THIS BOOKING TOWARDS A KIT?
- Book and pay course with Option 1 and earn instant Loyalty Points more info
- Create a new order to purchase the kit of your choice
- Redeem points in My Points and create coupon
- Pay with points earned – apply points coupon and pay any difference – easy!
*IMPORTANT: You must register and be signed in as a customer before you checkout to earn loyalty points.
Our Lash Lift training course teaches you the skills and knowledge you need to perform a lash lift treatment with any professional lifting product. You can choose to study 1 day face to face training in our Academy or online at your own pace.
The Lash Lift can be an alternative treatment to Eyelash Extensions allowing you to offer an additional service for Clients who are not keen on the idea of Eyelash Extensions. It enables a lift and curl of the natural lashes for a ‘wide awake’ look and the appearance of increased curl and length. A lash lift can last up to 6-8 weeks.
Lash Lift can also assist in lashing for clients with downward facing natural lashes by performing a Lash Lift followed by eyelash extension application. A minimum wait time of 24 hours between services is recommended to allow the Lash Lift to settle.
We use and recommend the next generation Elleeplex Profusion Lash & Brow Lamination system in our Lash Lift training course as a safe option that is suitable for use on both lashes and brows. This system achieves results that last 6-8 weeks with a reduced chance of irregular grow out in the lash growth cycle.
Elleeplex Profusion can be combined with Elleeplex ReGEN – Next Gen, a conditioning, moisture boosting, hair strengthening product that can be mixed in during service. This gives you an excellent opportunity for a service upsell while maintaining the best condition for your clients’ lashes (and brows!).
By the end of this course you will have:
- Knowledge of the science of how lash lift solutions affect the hair, and why it is critical to providing a professional and safe lash lift treatment
- Skills, techniques and application steps to work with any lash lift product.
- The ability to confidently and competently apply what you have learned to provide Lash Lift treatments, giving you a valuable and relatively quick treatment option for your Clients.
Our Lash Lift course includes ongoing support from our trainers and are happy to provide feedback post course to help you refine your skills learnt in training.
You can also combine your lash lift course with our Working in a Beauty Salon course. This means you can complete your case studies in our Student Clinic at the Academy, using our tools, products and equipment. We also bring you the clients and you get through your assessments a lot faster!
- Salon workers looking to increase available treatments for their clients
- Self employment or salon work
What you will learn
Our Lash Lift Training Course is delivered by Certified Trainers & Assessors. It includes:
- Trainer demonstration
- Student manual practice
- Student application of practical skills on live models
- Case studies and assessment activities to achieve certification after coursework has been completed
Your course covers:
Beauty Business Foundations
- Insurance & Legal
- Work Health & Safety
- Health & Hygiene Regulations & Requirements
- Personal Hygiene & Presentation
Anatomy, Physiology & Consultation
- Skin, Hair and Eye Anatomy Theory
- Contraindications and contra actions – when you should and shouldn’t complete a treatment and what can happen
- Consultation and Patch Testing – why you should do it even if you don’t HAVE to
Lash Lift Fundamentals – what you need to know
- Tools of the trade
- Lift Kits
- Lifting tools
- Rods vs shields and using them correctly
- Lotions: bottles vs sachets
- The Science
- what each of the solutions do
- what happens to the hair during each stage of the process
- what happens when it goes right, and what can happen if it goes wrong.
Practical skills breakdown – Lash Lift (+ lash tinting)
- Preparing client and cleansing lash line and eye area
- Padding up client
- Application of rods or shields
- Adhering the natural lashes
- Applying solutions in correct order and timing
- Removing solutions
- How to correct and relax the hair if something goes wrong
- Removing rods or shields
- Applying lash tints or colour boosts
Aftercare and product upsells
Tips & Tricks
12 month access to online courses:
- Lash Lift course bundle
This bundle contains the following course modules to refresh your skills and knowledge anytime:
- Welcome – Start Strong
- Beauty Business Foundations
- Anatomy, Physiology & Consultation
- Lash Lift Fundamentals
Student Information Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook
Comprehensive Training Manual
- Check in and follow up with our Student Liaison to help guide your student journey
- Membership of ‘The Enchanted World’, our private online support group exclusively for Enchanted students with access to Trainers and Industry experts
- Certificate of Attendance & Competency for Lash Lift from Enchanted Beauty Institute at the end of training days and/or coursework.
ADDITIONAL COURSE INCLUSIONS – ACADEMY ONLY
Lash Lift Training Course
- ONE Full day face to face training 9.00am to 4.00pm
- All products, consumables, tools & equipment required for use during face to face training is supplied
Qualifications and Certification
You can earn a Certificate from Enchanted Beauty Institute for this Lash Lift course.
|PRICE:||$450 in Academy or $300 Online or 5 x fortnightly payments via payment plan|
|Entry requirements:||NIL. Designed for beginners. Also suitable for re-training and upskilling. Minimum age 15 years (no maximum!).|
If you have any questions about our Lash Lift training course or the enrolment process, give us a call on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST) or send us a message online anytime!
You can also check us out on Facebook or Instagram or look us up @enchantedbeautyinstitute
Did you know?
We used to be called Enchanted SPA and have been proudly providing lash and brow training courses in Perth and across Australia since 2015.