Setting up your Business for Success
Find yourself to build a brand and build a tribe of your most ideal clients who align with your core values!
1 training day – 9am to 4pm
Tap into what makes you, YOU and develop your killer USP to help clients choose you over everyone else in the local market. Find people who will value your skills and are willing to pay for your expertise instead of bargain chasers by designing the perfect branding kit. Whether you are just beginning or have already launched and need to refine, this short course is the first step to have more purpose and control in your business.
You will discover in this course:
- What your core values are
- Who your ideal client is
- What your business hours should be and why
- What your business name should be and how to make it yours everywhere
- How to design your own business branding kit ( logo, colours, fonts)
Academy or Online
EBI Certificate on completion
10 x fortnights $50.00
Short Course Overview
Our Setting your Business up for Success short course challenges you to start thinking about the big picture for your business. Learn how to define your Core Values, discover your Ideal Customer, then start connecting the puzzle pieces together to design your unique brand.
A Brand Identity is the sum of all your glorious bits – your name, your logo, how your business looks, feels and communicates with people. It is the “face” of your business that interacts with the entire world.
By clearly identifying the very best customer for YOUR service, then focusing all your branding and marketing efforts with that person in mind, your potential customers will feel like your products and services have been created specifically for them and is the one for them!
What you will learn:
- How to tap into what you love most – what makes you, YOU – and uncover the greatest Unique Selling Point (USP) for your business
- How to use your core values to shape your business to your strengths and your passion points
- Who your ideal customer is so you can build your entire business around attracting them
- If your ideal business name is available and if you are already in business, why a name change might be a good idea
- How to create your own branding kit in Canva step by step. We give you hints and tips on putting your unique look together and how to brief a graphic designer (if you want one)
This short course can be completed in Academy or Online, with remote attendance possible via video conferencing if desired. Either way, we work through everything step by step so you never feel overwhelmed.
Our Setting up your Business for success short course is part of our Success Series and is tailor made to help start or grow your successful salon business with expert guidance.
By the end of this course you will have the skills and knowledge to:
- Define your Core Values
- Discover your Ideal Customer
- Choose your Business name or refine it (if necessary)
- Create a Facebook account and Instagram account in business name (if necessary)
- Design your unique brand using your core values and ideal customer to guide you
- Beginners who want to set their business up for success from the start, people with current businesses who want to take it to the next level and grow.
- Self employment or salon management work.
If you have any questions about our Setting your Business up for Success short course or how it fits in our signature Beauty Business program, give us a call on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST) or send us a message online anytime!
Did you know?
We used to be called Enchanted SPA and have been proudly providing lash and brow training courses in Perth and across Australia since 2015.
|PRICE:||$500.00 or 10 x $50 fortnightly payments via payment plan|
Buy Chapter 1-3 and save $200 with Beauty Business Designer 2.0!
Designed for beginners. Minimum age 15 years (no maximum!).
Your need to bring your own laptop or similar device to Academy classes. Access to a computer or device with web browser software and email capability is required for some content and internet-based research.
To get the best out of our Success Series of short courses, we strongly recommend you complete all our short courses in Chapter order. However, you may still enroll in individual chapters if you feel you have covered the previous content through other studies or personal experience.