Brow Design Lash Lift And Tint Course
Create trending brows and offer your clients a vast array of brow and lash treatments!
3 training days, 5 models, 11 lash and brow treatments.
Our in demand Brow Design course where you can learn how to be a confident Brow artist. You will learn multiple treatments in this course so you can perform the most up to date services that your clients are searching for.
Brand new to the industry with zero experience or trained elsewhere and not feeling confident in your skills and knowledge? Whether you are starting/building your beauty business or looking to be part of a salon team.
Vouchers included $750+
Skills covered in this Brow Design Course:
- Brow shaping, design & mapping
- Brow lamination
- Lash lift
- Waxing, tweezing, threading
- Brow tinting, henna, stain
- Lash tinting
- Beauty business fundamentals
Zip, Afterpay, Payright, In-house
$1300.00 – $1995.00
Academy or Online
3 Days in Academy or Online at your own pace
EBI Certificate and National Accreditation
If you have any questions about our Brow Design Lash Lift and Tint course or the enrolment process, give us a call on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST) or send us a message online anytime!
Did you know?
We used to be called Enchanted SPA and have been proudly providing lash and brow training courses in Perth and across Australia since 2015.
Why Lash Lift is an excellent treatment and perfect partner for brows
Vouchers valued at $750+ we used to include basic kits on our courses but this changed in 2021. Our students can be, brand new to industry, experienced artists retraining or salon team members. So some students have everything they need already, some have bits and pieces and others have nothing. We wanted the inclusions to be fair to everyone who enrolled so we lowered the price of our courses by up to $400 and each student receives vouchers to spend on what they choose. These are given to you at the course.
$50 off ANYTHING
$100 off PROFESSIONAL KIT
$50 off A COURSE
FREE WORKSHOP ($50)
FREE 1-1 BUSINESS BRAINSTORMING SESSION WITH KELLY ($249)
$500 off ARCHITECT PROGRAM
EBI certificate of competency issued at completion of academy training or for online at completion of coursework & practical activities
National accreditation for Statement of Attainment for SHBBFAS004 Provide lash and brow services from Trainwest on successful completion of required assessments and provided all course fees have been paid
Student Information Handbook
Workbook (115 pages) full of learning activities and assessment documents
Comprehensive Training Manual (over 150 pages) full of knowledge on ALL aspects
- Check in and follow up with our Academy Co-ordinator to help guide your student journey
- Post course assessment program including case study review, feedback and support and knowledge assessment
- Membership of ‘The Enchanted World’, our private online support group exclusively for Enchanted students with access to Trainers and Industry experts
5 live models – Academy students get to bring in live models to work on with us guiding them
Tools & equipment are supplied when you train in Academy
Online course access for 12 months to study at your own pace
FREE access to the online course for all Academy students (valued at $1300 and allows you to refresh at any point for 12 months)
Qualifications and Certification
You can earn the nationally accredited unit of competency SHBBFAS004 Provide lash and brow services as part of this course. We deliver accredited units on behalf of our partnering Registered Training Provider, Trainwest (RTO 51807).
This means you can enroll in and earn a Statement of Attainment for SHBBFAS004 Provide lash and brow services with Trainwest (at no extra cost). You are eligible when you successfully complete the required case studies and assessments, as long as all course fees have been paid.
The end result is you can earn two qualifications, a certificate from Enchanted Beauty Institute and national accreditation from Trainwest.
This is an intense lash and brow design course focusing on the chemical treatments that change the hair structure and depilation.
It can be studied online at your own pace or with us at the academy where you will perform treatments on 5 live models. We teach you 11 different lash and brow treatments and give you assessment activities so you can build your speed, skill and portfolio.
Our TAE qualified trainers and current industry experts, support and guide you the whole way while you build your confidence and skillset. Whether you are brand new to the industry or a lash artist looking to offer your clients more, you will find multiple benefits from adding these services to your skillset.
This course is the perfect foundation for future brow tattoo artists to gain the fundamental skills and knowledge to help grow a clientele you can offer cosmetic tattooing to. We recommend you complete this course before starting tattoo training but we regularly welcome students who have trained elsewhere in brow tattooing and feel their confidence is hindered by lack of foundation knowledge.
Topics Covered in this course:
- Legal & insurance liabilities and responsibilities
- Work health & safety
- Infection control
- Health & hygiene regulations & requirements
- Cleaning, disinfection & sterilisation
- Personal hygiene & presentation
- Skin & hair anatomy
- Contraindications & contra-actions
- Brow shape & design
- Brow mapping
- Tinting & colour knowledge
- Brow lamination & lash lift
- Tools of the trade
- The consultation & patch testing
- The procedures
- Aftercare & maintenance
Case Study Assessment Requirements
Post Course Case Studies (unsupervised) = 8, plus 1 knowledge assessment
Time limit to complete all case studies and assessment requirements: up to 12 months but we highly recommend you finish them in the first 6 weeks post course
Note: additional fees may apply for case studies submitted after 12 months. See Student Information Handbook for more information.
Case Study Breakdown:
Provide eight lash and brow treatments to clients suitable for the established client treatment objectives that include at least three of the following services:
- eyebrow shape
- eyebrow tint
- eyelash tint
- eyelash lift
If you would like a further breakdown on what you are assessed on please follow the link to the government accreditation requirements.
Comprehensive Curriculum Breakdown
Beauty Business Foundations
- Insurance & Legal
- Work Health & Safety
- Health & Hygiene Regulations & Requirements
- Personal Hygiene & Presentation
Anatomy, Physiology & Consultation
- Skin, Hair and Eye Anatomy Theory
- Contraindications and contra actions – when you should and shouldn’t perform treatments and what can happen
- Consultation and Patch Testing – how consultation and patch testing can minimise risks, manage expectations and maximise happiness for your clients
Brow Fundamentals – what you need to know
- Tools of the Trade
- Introduction to Brow Shape and Design, including 6 common brow shapes
- Face Shapes
- Creating Effects
- Brow Formation
- Brow Mapping
- Finding the brow points
- Joining the points
- Brow Symmetry
- Designing the Brow
- Suggestions for consultation
- Work Area Preparation
Tinting & Colour Knowledge
- Colour levels & tones
- Hair colour pigments
- Colour molecule deposit & removal
- Colour Mixing
- Hot wax
- Strip wax
Lash Lift Fundamentals – what you need to know
- Tools of the trade
- Lift Kits
- Lifting tools
- Rods vs shields and using them correctly
- Lotions: bottles vs sachets
- The Science
- what each of the solutions do
- what happens to the hair during each stage of the process
- what happens when it goes right, and what can happen if it goes wrong.
Practical skills breakdown – Brows (+ lash tinting)
- Application – how to safely and correctly perform lash and brow tinting, lash lift, bleaching and brow waxing and tweezing
- Measuring and Marking the Brows
- Colour match check
- Sanitising hands and cleansing lash line, brows and eye area
- Preparing client and applying shields
- How to use and place Eye Guard and applying Lash Tint
- Preparing and drawing Brow Shape and Design for Ombre tinting with Belmashield using forehead markers as a guide
- Mixing the brow tint colour and applying on brows
- Testing to see if the colour has developed enough
- Removing Lash Tint and rinsing the lash line and eye area
- Prepping the brows for waxing with pre-oil/powder, and trimming brow hairs
- Waxing underneath the Brows and tweezing hairs
- Waxing the top line of the Brows
- Waxing Point A, the side of the Brows and finishing with after wax product
- Threading & Brow Extensions
Practical skills breakdown – Lash Lift (+ lash tinting)
- Preparing client and cleansing lash line and eye area
- Padding up client
- Application of rods or shields
- Adhering the natural lashes
- Applying solutions in correct order and timing
- Removing solutions
- How to correct and relax the hair if something goes wrong
- Removing rods or shields
- Applying lash tints or colour boosts
Aftercare and product upsells
Tips & Tricks