Brow Design Lash Lift And Tint Course
Learn how to combine treatments with shape & design knowledge and the latest techniques, tools and products to colour, define and transform your Client’s lashes and brows.
You will learn how to shape and design brows using face mapping, brow waxing and tweezing. In addition, we will teach you how to tint brows and lashes to suit individual face shape, features and colouring. You will also learn how to perform Lash Lift treatments!
3 Days in Academy or Online at your own pace, plus Assessment tasks. Up to 12 months.
Academy or Online
Student Resource Pack
Enchanted Beauty Institute Certificate and National Accreditation
Our Brow Design, Lash Lift and Tint training course includes the latest techniques for relatively quick and low maintenance treatments you can offer your clients. These treatments can be used by themselves, as a supplement to other services or as a beauty treatment package. Included in the course are:
- Brow Mapping, Shape & Design
- Brow Tinting using different tinting techniques
- Depilation – Hot and Strip Brow Waxing & Tweezing
- Threading & Brow Extensions
- Lash Tinting
- Lash Lift
For lash lift, we use and recommend the next generation Elleeplex Profusion Lash & Brow Lamination system as a safe option that is suitable for use on both lashes and brows. This system achieves results that last 6-8 weeks with a reduced chance of irregular grow out in the lash growth cycle.
For lash and brow tinting, we use and recommend Elleeplex Lash and Brow Tinting system, which is a brand new range designed to meet EU standards for tint products in the eye area, while delivering the colour brilliance and longevity Belmacil tints are known for.
Both systems can be combined with Elleeplex ReGEN – Next Gen, a conditioning, moisture boosting, hair strengthening product that can be mixed in during service. This gives you an excellent opportunity for a service upsell while maintaining the best condition for your clients’ lashes and brows.
By the end of this course you will have:
- all fundamental techniques for brow design, mapping and shaping, waxing and tinting, as well as lash lift and lash tinting in your tool kit
- the knowledge and understanding of the science behind colour mixing and how tints, lifting and lamination products work on the hair, giving you excellent control for precise treatments
- using the very latest lash and brow lamination and tinting products designed for new international standards, you can provide effective, on trend treatments you know are safe and legal to use.
This Brow Design Lash Lift and Tint course includes flexible post course case studies and assessment activities. You start after your coursework is finished and study at your own pace in your salon environment.
Our trainers give you support, assessment and feedback as you work through your post course study to help you achieve certification.
You can also combine your Brow Design Lash Lift and Tint course with our Maintain a Professional Beauty Workplace course. This means you can complete your case studies in our Student Clinic at the Academy, using our tools, products and equipment. We also bring you the clients and you get through your assessments a lot faster! This could be a good option, especially if you are just starting out.
- Beginners, people with previous training or experience looking to upskill or achieve national accreditation.
- Creative types with a passion for all things brows and lashes
- Self employment or salon work
What you will learn
Our Brow Design Lash Lift and Tint Course is delivered by Certified Trainers & Assessors. It includes:
- Trainer demonstration
- Student manual practice
- Student application of practical skills on live models
- Case studies and assessment activities to achieve certification after coursework has been completed
Your course covers:
Beauty Business Foundations
- Insurance & Legal
- Work Health & Safety
- Health & Hygiene Regulations & Requirements
- Personal Hygiene & Presentation
Anatomy, Physiology & Consultation
- Skin, Hair and Eye Anatomy Theory
- Contraindications and contra actions – when you should and shouldn’t perform treatments and what can happen
- Consultation and Patch Testing – how consultation and patch testing can minimise risks, manage expectations and maximise happiness for your clients
Brow Fundamentals – what you need to know
- Tools of the Trade
- Introduction to Brow Shape and Design, including 6 common brow shapes
- Face Shapes
- Creating Effects
- Brow Formation
- Brow Mapping
- Finding the brow points
- Joining the points
- Brow Symmetry
- Designing the Brow
- Suggestions for consultation
- Work Area Preparation
Tinting & Colour Knowledge
- Colour levels & tones
- Hair colour pigments
- Colour molecule deposit & removal
- Colour Mixing
- Hot wax
- Strip wax
Lash Lift Fundamentals – what you need to know
- Tools of the trade
- Lift Kits
- Lifting tools
- Rods vs shields and using them correctly
- Lotions: bottles vs sachets
- The Science
- what each of the solutions do
- what happens to the hair during each stage of the process
- what happens when it goes right, and what can happen if it goes wrong.
Practical skills breakdown – Brows (+ lash tinting)
- Application – how to safely and correctly perform lash and brow tinting, lash lift, bleaching and brow waxing and tweezing
- Measuring and Marking the Brows
- Colour match check
- Sanitising hands and cleansing lash line, brows and eye area
- Preparing client and applying shields
- How to use and place Eye Guard and applying Lash Tint
- Preparing and drawing Brow Shape and Design for Ombre tinting with Belmashield using forehead markers as a guide
- Mixing the brow tint colour and applying on brows
- Testing to see if the colour has developed enough
- Removing Lash Tint and rinsing the lash line and eye area
- Prepping the brows for waxing with pre-oil/powder, and trimming brow hairs
- Waxing underneath the Brows and tweezing hairs
- Waxing the top line of the Brows
- Waxing Point A, the side of the Brows and finishing with after wax product
- Threading & Brow Extensions
Practical skills breakdown – Lash Lift (+ lash tinting)
- Preparing client and cleansing lash line and eye area
- Padding up client
- Application of rods or shields
- Adhering the natural lashes
- Applying solutions in correct order and timing
- Removing solutions
- How to correct and relax the hair if something goes wrong
- Removing rods or shields
- Applying lash tints or colour boosts
Aftercare and product upsells
Tips & Tricks
Permanent access to online courses:
- Lash & Brow Design course bundle
- Lash Lift course bundle
These bundles contain the following course modules to refresh your skills and knowledge anytime:
- Welcome – Start Strong
- Beauty Business Foundations
- Anatomy, Physiology & Consultation
- Lash & Brow Design Fundamentals
- Lash Lift Fundamentals
Student Information Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook
Comprehensive Training Manual
- Check in and follow up with our Student Liaison to help guide your student journey
- Membership of ‘The Enchanted World’, our private online support group exclusively for Enchanted students with access to Trainers and Industry experts
Assessment & Certification
- Post course Assessment program including Case Study review, feedback and support and Knowledge Assessment
- Certificate of Competency for Brow Design, Lash Lift and Tint from Enchanted Beauty Institute on successful completion of required assessments and provided all course fees have been paid.
- Statement of Attainment for SHBBFAS001 Provide Lash and Brow Services from Trainwest on successful completion of required assessments and provided all course fees have been paid.
ADDITIONAL COURSE INCLUSIONS – ACADEMY ONLY
Brow Design Lash Lift and Tint Course
- THREE Full days face to face training 9.00am to 4.00pm
- All products, consumables, tools & equipment required for use during face to face training is supplied
Qualifications and Certification
You can earn the nationally accredited unit of competency SHBBFAS001 Provide Lash and Brow Services as part of this course. We deliver accredited units on behalf of our partnering Registered Training Provider, Trainwest (RTO 51807).
This means you can enroll in and earn a Statement of Attainment for SHBBFAS001 Provide Lash and Brow Services with Trainwest (at no extra cost). You are eligible when you successfully complete the required case studies and assessments, as long as all course fees have been paid.
The end result is you can earn two qualifications, a certificate from Enchanted Beauty Institute and national accreditation from Trainwest.
Case Study Load/Assessment Requirements
Practical Skills Activities = 1
Case Studies = 10
Assessment Activities = 2
Recommended Duration = 6 weeks
Recommended Time = 3-4 hours per week
Time limit to complete all case studies and assessment requirements: up to 6 months.
Note: additional fees may apply for case studies submitted after 6 months. See Student Information Handbook for more information.
Case Study & Assessment Details – Brow Design Lash Lift and Tint Course
Provide eight lash and brow treatments to clients suitable for the established client treatment objectives that include at least three of the following services:
- eyebrow shape
- eyebrow tint
- eyelash tint
Provide two lash lift treatments to clients to clients suitable for the established client treatment objectives
Design and provide treatment routines that demonstrate correct:
- patch testing
- Brows are shaped using appropriate waxing and tweezing
- Brows are symmetrical and shaped to the correct brow points
- selection and application of appropriate tint to lashes and brows
- brows and lashes are tinted correctly and consistently
- Lash Lift products are correctly applied
- lashes are lifted with no crossed or frizzy lashes
Design, record and maintain treatment plan and records specifying for each client:
- adverse effects
- eyebrow shape
- products used
- service provided
- skin sensitivity
- service outcomes.
Demonstrate knowledge required to perform brow wax and tint and lash lift and lash tint treatments that are safe, competent and comply with legal, health and hygiene regulations and requirements.
|PRICE:||$1995 in Academy or $1300 Online|
|BONUS 1:||Buy Academy training, get the online course free – perfect for ongoing study reference|
Choose Brow Scissor & Tweezer Set + $100 product voucher OR FREE Online Brow Lamination course*
|Entry requirements:||NIL. Designed for beginners. Also suitable for re-training and upskilling. Minimum age 15 years.|
If you have any questions about our Brow Design Lash Lift and Tint course or the enrolment process, give us a call on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST) or send us a message online anytime!
Did you know?
We used to be called Enchanted SPA and have been proudly providing lash and brow training courses in Perth and across Australia since 2015.
Why Lash Lift is an excellent treatment and perfect partner for brows
Additional Terms & Conditions
Brow Lamination Course
- The Online Brow Lamination Online Course offered as a bonus by Enchanted Beauty Institute is an Elleebana course taught by the Elleebana Team using their online learning platform. The course is available in English and subtitles are not available. An Elleeplex Brow Lamination Course Kit is included with the course.
- Elleebana courses can take up to 48 business hours to be activated from the time Enchanted Beauty Institute submits your student enrolment. Course kits are dispatched within 48 business hours.
- After your enrolment has been processed, an email will be sent from Elleebana Excellence Academy with the next steps for you to activate your account in the Elleebana Excellence Academy Dashboard.
- When you first access your course there will be a welcome section for you to read and to follow the next steps.
- Students will be given three months of access to the course from the date you receive your activation email.
- The Elleeplex Brow Lamination Course Kit will be dispatched the day you receive your activation link for your course. You will receive a tracking number from Fastway or an email with an express post tracking number directly from the Elleebana Admin team.
- No refunds or exchanges are applicable for the Online Brow Lamination course if chosen as a bonus offer.
- Brow Lamination course certificates are issued by Elleebana once successful completion of 5 case studies is achieved. Brow lamination case studies are assessed directly by Elleebana and Elleebana reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved through successful assessment.
- Any questions, issues and student support relating to the Brow Lamination course should be directed to the Elleebana team, who will respond to you directly.