Classic to Volume Lash Extensions Course (CVL)
Love Lash Extensions? Want to learn EVERYTHING about them all in one course ? We teach you Classic, Volume, Hybrid, Premades, Promades step by step, building your skills as you go. Why wait when you can learn everything you need to know about lash extensions straight away!
Academy or Online
5 Days in Academy 9am to 4pm or Online at your own pace
EBI Certificate and National Accreditation
10 x fortnights Academy $259.50/Online $159.50
Academy $2595.00/Online $1595.00
WANT TO USE YOUR POINTS FROM THIS BOOKING TOWARDS A KIT?
- Book and pay course with Option 1 and earn instant Loyalty Points more info
- Create a new order to purchase the kit of your choice
- Redeem points in My Points and create coupon
- Pay with points earned – apply points coupon and pay any difference – easy!
*IMPORTANT: You must register and be signed in as a customer before you checkout to earn loyalty points.
Our Classic to Volume Lash Extensions course teaches you all of the skills and techniques for eyelash extensions in one course. This course is ideal for those who want to maximise their ability to service client needs by providing a full range of eyelash extension treatments.
You can choose to study 5 days face to face training in our Academy or online at your own pace.
We work through everything step by step so you never feel overwhelmed.
Starting with Classic eyelash extensions, we take you through the fundamentals, then move through to fanning techniques and Hybrid eyelash extensions. You continue building your skills with handmade Volume Eyelash Extensions as the course goes on, finishing with Premades and Promades to round out your skill set.
For each new technique we use a skill building process. First we take you through theory, then our trainer demonstration is next, followed by student practice and models, guiding you through a natural learning curve.
By the end of this course you will have:
- FIVE lash methods for eyelash extensions in your tool kit
- The ability to use a mix of techniques to provide eyelash extensions services to your clients. Use them all while you build your application speed and practice!
This is an intensive lash extensions course and includes flexible post course case studies and assessment activities. You start after your coursework is finished and study at your own pace in your salon environment.
Our trainers give you support, assessment and feedback as you work through your post course study to help you achieve certification.
You can also combine your lash extensions course with our Working in a Beauty Salon course. This means you can complete your case studies in our Student Clinic at the Academy, using our tools, products and equipment. This can be a good option, especially if you are just starting out. We bring you the clients and you get through your assessments a lot faster!
- Beginners, people with previous training or experience looking to upskill or achieve national accreditation.
- Creative types with patience and an eye for detail
What you will learn
Our Classic to Volume Lash Extensions Course is delivered by Certified Trainers & Assessors. It includes:
- Trainer demonstration
- Student manual practice on mannequin head
- Student application of practical skills on live models
- Case studies and assessment activities to achieve certification after coursework has been completed
Your course covers:
Beauty Business Foundations
- Insurance & Legal
- Work Health & Safety
- Health & Hygiene Regulations & Requirements
- Personal Hygiene & Presentation
Anatomy, Physiology & Consultation
- Skin, Hair and Eye Anatomy Theory
- Contraindications and contra actions – when you should and shouldn’t lash and what can happen
- Consultation and Patch Testing – why you should do it even if you don’t HAVE to
Lash Fundamentals – the first steps in developing your artistry
- Understanding the different types of Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extension Curls, Lengths and Thicknesses
- Eye Shapes and Styles and how to recognise them
- Choosing the right Extensions and Styling for your client and how to map it
- Safe extension lengths and thicknesses
- Lash types, quality and manufacturing
- Tools of the Trade
- Humidity and its effect on Eyelash Extension Application
- Work Area Preparation
Lashing Procedure – learning how to professionally, safely and skillfully select and apply different types of eyelash extensions
- Cleaning the natural lashes
- Safe application of eyepads and tape
- Measuring the natural lash and applying extensions
- Pulling back the layers
- What to do when your client’s eyelids flicker or don’t fully shut
- Taping to access inner and downward facing lashes
- Rinsing lashes after extension application
Practical skills breakdown
- Dispensing and setting up extension strips and adhesive
- Picking up lash extensions
- Adhesive pickup
- How to isolate different hair growth stages
- Extension placement and attachment options
- Bonding area of an extension
- Basic lash correction
- Identifying and dealing with stickies
Removals and Infills
- Overview – when to infill and how
- Cleaning lashes and applying eyepads
- Checking lash set for extensions to be removed
- Infilling lash extensions
- Banana peel method
- Isolated removal method
- Full removal method
- Melody Liu Fast Removal method using cream adhesive remover
Advanced techniques for Correction, Density, Texture & Variation
- Mixing Curls
- Correction techniques
- Adding texture and density
Volume Lash Fundamentals and Healthy lashing
- Soft, Volume, Mega Volume (from 2D all the way through to 8D)
- Wide and Narrow Fans
- How to choose the right thickness for the client’s natural lash and the fan type you want to apply
- Healthy Lashing keeping to safe extension weights for the natural lash and how to calculate them.
Volume Lash Techniques
- Fan structure and theory
- Creating Fans using different methods
- Fanning Distances and Placement
- Fanning techniques
- Bounce technique
- Pull to the side technique
- Roll technique
- Fan pickup
- Insight to mega volume techniques
- Volume adhesive pickup
- Volume attachment, wrapping and threading
Rounding out your Skill set
- Premade eyelash extensions how and when to use them for time saving and convenience
- Promade eyelash extensions
- how to use the fans you make yourself while you’re practicing to build up speed
- how to store them hygienically
- Hybrid eyelash extensions – mixing classic eyelash extensions with handmade volume, premades and promades
Aftercare and product upsells
Tips & Tricks
12 months access to online courses:
- Classic Eyelash Extensions course bundle
- Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions course bundle
- Advanced Lash Styling course
These bundles contain the following course modules to refresh your skills and knowledge anytime:
- Welcome – Start Strong
- Beauty Business Foundations
- Anatomy, Physiology & Consultation
- Classic Eyelash Extensions Fundamentals
- Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions Fundamentals
Student Information Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook
Comprehensive Training Manual
- Check in and follow up with our Student Liaison to help guide your student journey
- Membership of ‘The Enchanted World’, our private online support group exclusively for Enchanted students with access to Trainers and Industry experts
Assessment & Certification
- Post course Assessment program including Case Study review, feedback and support and Knowledge Assessment
- Certificate of Attendance & Competency for Classic Eyelash Extensions & Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions from Enchanted Beauty Institute at the end of training days and/or coursework.
- Statement of Attainment for SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions from Trainwest on successful completion of required assessments and provided all course fees have been paid.
ADDITIONAL COURSE INCLUSIONS – ACADEMY ONLY
Classic to Volume Lash Extensions Course
- FIVE Full days face to face training 9.00am to 4.00pm
- All products, consumables, tools & equipment required for use during face to face training i supplied
Qualifications and Certification
You can earn the nationally accredited unit of competency SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions as part of this course. We deliver accredited units on behalf of our partnering Registered Training Provider, Trainwest (RTO 51807).
This means you can enroll in and earn a Statement of Attainment for SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions with Trainwest (at no extra cost). You are eligible when you successfully complete the required case studies and assessments, as long as all course fees have been paid.
The end result is you can earn two qualifications, a certificate from Enchanted Beauty Institute and national accreditation from Trainwest.
Case Study Load/ Assessment Requirements
Case Studies = 8, with 2 completed in class, plus 2 knowledge assessments
Recommended Study Time = 6-8 hours per week
Time limit to complete all case studies and assessment requirements: up to 12 months
Note: additional fees may apply for case studies submitted after 12 months. See Student Information Handbook for more information.
Case Study & Assessment Details – Classic to Volume Lash Extensions Course
Apply eyelash extensions for each of the following client treatment requirements:
- Two full set Classic applications. One full set must be Classic, one is flexible and can be Classic, Hybrid or Premade.
- Two in fill services. One must be Classic and is completed in class. One is flexible and can be Classic, Hybrid or Premade.
- Two removal services. One is completed in class. One is flexible and can be any type of eyelash extension removal.
- Two full sets of light Volume lash extension applications. One full set must be handmade Volume. One is flexible and can be handmade Volume, Hybrid or Premade.
- Full sets are a minimum of 60 eyelash extensions per eye.
- Infills must have at least 20% eyelash extensions remaining
- Removals must have at least 20% eyelash extensions remaining
Design and provide treatment routines that demonstrate correct:
- patch testing
- selection and application of eyelash extensions type:
- natural lash health maintenance
- eyelash extension application to suit client eye shape and facial features
Develop and update treatment plans and records for each eyelash extension treatment specifying for each client:
- patch test reactions
- previous treatments
Demonstrate knowledge required to perform Classic and Volume Eyelash Extension treatments that are safe, competent and comply with legal, health and hygiene regulations and requirements.
|PRICE:||$2595 in Academy or $1595 Online or 10 x fortnightly payments via payment plan|
|PAY IN FULL BONUS:||
Receive FREE enrolment in a EBI Next Level Series Workshop of your choice valued at $145.
Pay the full course cost via EFT, Credit Card, Afterpay, Payright, Zip, Cash or Bank Transfer to be eligible.
ACADEMY & ONLINE:
|Entry requirements:||NIL. Designed for beginners. Also suitable for re-training and upskilling. Minimum age 15 years (no maximum!).|
|Job Outcomes:||Students who successfully complete this course will gain a nationally recognised qualification and achieve the foundational skills and knowledge to provide a full range of eyelash extension services to clients. Possible job roles include self employment or salon work as a Lash Artist.|
If you have any questions about our Classic to Volume Lash Extensions course or the enrolment process, give us a call on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST) or send us a message online anytime!
Did you know?
We used to be called Enchanted SPA and have been proudly providing lash and brow training courses in Perth and across Australia since 2015.